The Africa Fashion and Textile Accelerator Network (Africa FAN) invites interested European and US-based textiles and apparel (T&A) brands and retailers to join a business journey to Accra to meet new business partners and expand their sourcing opportunities.
- Benefit from customized schedule and meetings with local suppliers producing T-shirts, polo-shirts and uniforms among others with a strong focus on ethical and sustainable manufacturing
- Meet with Ghanaian industry stakeholders
- Sponsored trip to visit T&A manufacturers in Accra including flight, accommodation and transportation
Why sourcing T&A from Ghana?
- Duty free access to US & EU
- Fast-growing, manufacturing apparel hub with average transit times to EU between 14-22 days
- A large, affordable workforce, a politically stable & investor-friendly environment
- Home to one of West Africa’s largest ports, Tema, which is currently being upgraded to handle 3.5 million TEU’s
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org